Sunday, November 11, 2007

The DaVinci Code

I had seen the movie The DaVinci Code, directed by Ron Howard a long time back. But was surprised to see that it's IMDB rating was just 6.5/10.

Then last weekend I got hold of the novel The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown. After I had finished reading I was convinced that the voters were not fools or biased towards The Vatican. Novel was written quite eloquently and was much better than the movie.

I was surprised to read about the stories and interpretation of the stories put forward by Brown.

I don't know what will happen in this world if those stories turn out to be true. I hope the truth remains buried for the better of mankind.

1 comment:

Rambunctious WhipperSnapper said...

Da Vinci Code is a revelation ... It makes one think that there is a whole new world beyond what we actually know. The other good book by Da Vinci is angels & demons.

Non-Robert Langdon books are not upto the same mark and have similar story outlines.